Monday, June 14, 2010

Character Panorama

Just a bit of eye candy (click for bigger version):


That's all my current characters from Guild Wars, excepting the neglected and unplayed PvP-only character, who serves right now as a mule. Maybe next time I do a panorama (which will probably be after I get more folks in elite armors), I'll include her. Ryn is a multipurpose mule; he's also placeholding a name for Guild Wars 2 for me. (A "mule", for those who don't know, is a character made principally to hold excess items. There's storage in GW but even with all the paid add-ons, not enough for a packrat like me.) He's been played a bit, too, but probably won't get much more play time overall.

2 comments:

  1. Sims is the only game that has ever had enough storage space for me. ;) Thanks for the candy, it was sweet. :D

    ReplyDelete