Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mah Elite Armor, Part 2

Made a bunch of money farming this week to get back what we spent on one of the games over the holiday, and decided to pick up some more elite armor for my other ranger, Lujayn. This time I thought to take screenshots outside with weapons and stuff, including one with my SO's necromancer Leila to complete the pair. I may do some for Xylia and Asimenios next time I think about it, too.


Left: Lujayn's Norn armor, with mask, in the Hall of Monuments (a place you can record your accomplishments, including, yes, having elite armor). Right: Lujayn outdoors, with her alternate woad mask and her Rotwing recurve bow, a unique bow you can only get from one really annoying boss. (Click for bigger version.)

I got the second mask mainly just to have something different to wear sometimes, though I actually like the Norn mask. (My other ranger doesn't wear masks visibly, but for some reason I like to on this one.)


Lujayn with Leila in her Monument armor and woad mask, plus Leila's mini-pet heket (frog thing), Lujayn's mini-pet aatxe (black creepy thing), and one of our ranger-style pet ravens. (Click for bigger version.)

We don't normally have ranger pets, but ravens are really hard to get (there's only two in the whole game, and one is in an unreachable area, though you can sometimes charm it from the bottom of the hill it's on) so we grabbed those and are training them up so we can put them in the Zaishen menagerie, where you can collect pets. When I have a few more pets in there I'm going to take some screens there too, so you can see the cute baby animals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment